At CHASENBOSCOLO, our personal injury lawyers exist to protect the rights of our clients. Our experience, having handled thousands of injury cases in state and federal courts, allows us to confidently advise potential clients and help them determine the best path forward in the aftermath of an accident. We are experienced and able to help you in the following types of cases:
- Auto Accidents – Car accident injuries can leave you facing piles of medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we’ll fight the insurance company to help get you the best possible results for your claim.
- Truck Accidents – Truck drivers and trucking companies owe it to other drivers to follow safety regulations. When their negligence causes accidents, the consequences can be devastating, and they should be held accountable for the harm and losses caused. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we have years of experience handling truck accident claims, and we’ll fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Careless and distracted drivers pose threats to even the safest bikers throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. When motorcycle accidents happen, the injuries are often severe. At CHASENBOSCOLO, our motorcycle accident lawyers will work hard to get the money you need to recover from your injuries.
- Bus Accidents – When buses are involved in crashes, their size and momentum put passengers on the bus and in other vehicles at great risk. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we can give you the distinguished representation you need after being a victim of a bus accident.
- Bicycle Accidents – Drivers are supposed to share the road with cyclists—but distracted, intoxicated and careless drivers pose hazards to cyclists every day. If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, we’re here to protect your rights.
- Pedestrian Accidents – From using cell phones behind the wheel to driving while intoxicated, motorists who cause pedestrian accidents should be held accountable for their negligence. If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, we’ll do everything we can to get the full value of your claim.
- Wrongful Death – Grieving the sudden loss of a loved one is never easy. But when his or her death was caused by someone else’s negligence — it can feel even worse. Our wrongful death lawyers have years of experience getting families the compensation they need to move forward with their lives, and we’re here for your family, too.
- Workers’ Compensation – When workman’s comp claims are reduced, delayed or denied, it can leave injured workers wondering how they’ll pay for their medical care and support their families. If you were injured at work, our workers’ compensation lawyers can protect your rights.
- Defective Products – Whether you were injured by a medical device implanted by surgeons or a product off store shelves, defects in design, manufacturing or packaging can cause serious—or even deadly—injuries. CHASENBOSCOLO has years of experience holding corporations accountable when their negligence causes harm, and we have the knowledge and resources to help you with your defective product injury.
- Defense Base Act – CHASENBOSCOLO can help you file a claim under the DBA if you or your loved one was employed as a United States government contractor who performed work overseas.
- Sexual Assault – If you were a victim of sexual assault, it can be hard to come forward. At CHASENBOSCOLO we fight on behalf of survivors and work to make sure their stories are not ignored.
- Premises Liability – Property owners are obligated to keep their premises safe. When they fail to meet this obligation, they can be held accountable for the injuries sustained as a result of their neglect.
- 3M Earplugs – Earplugs manufactured by 3M were issued to members of the military from 2003-2015. These earplugs were said to protect military servicemembers’ hearing from the loud sounds they may encounter in the line of duty. However, the company knew all along that the earplugs were too small to be fully inserted in the ear and manipulated test results to show better results than what the plugs could actually provide. Many members of the military who relied on this faulty product to protect their hearing now report permanent hearing loss and tinnitus. We can help you hold this company accountable for its lies.
- Athletic Injury – Professional sports injuries don’t always happen during competition. Whether you were injured during practice, training or you’re suffering from injuries as the result of your past career, we want to help you get the workers’ compensation benefits you need.
- Asbestos Lung Cancer – Exposure to asbestos fibers can cause deadly cancers that may take years—or even decades—to develop. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we’ve partnered with the experienced asbestos cancer attorneys at Norris Injury Lawyers to help victims and their families.
- Church Sex Abuse – When the people you trust the most to be beacons of good in your life betray that trust, you should not have to suffer in silence. The attorneys with CHASENBOSCOLO can help guide you through the legal process to get the help you need.
- Construction Accidents – From slip and falls to machinery malfunctions, construction workers face a variety of safety hazards every day. If you were injured on a job site, our construction accident lawyers can fight for the compensation you need to get better.
- Dog Bites – Dog bites can cause severe physical injuries and serious mental trauma. Our dog bite lawyers know the law in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., and we can fight for the compensation you deserve after a dog attack.
- Drowning – A drowning victim’s family members can struggle to determine how their loved one was injured or killed. At CHASENBOSCOLO we want to help ease this tragic, difficult time.
- Drug Injuries – Innocent people suffer when pharmaceutical companies put profits over safety. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we know drug injuries are life changing, and we want to help you get the compensation you need for your injury-related expenses and pain and suffering.
- FELA Train Injuries – Railroad workers have dangerous jobs. When they get hurt, they must seek benefits provided by the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA). Our railroad injury lawyers know FELA laws, and we’re here to help you get the benefits you’re owed after your work accident.
- Fire and Burn Injuries – Fire, electrical or chemical burns can cause severe pain, physical disabilities and permanent scarring. Our fire and burn injury lawyers can investigate your claim and fight to hold the parties responsible for your burn accountable for your damages.
- Brain Injuries – Brain injuries can have lifelong effects on victims, as well as families. If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury, the lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO can provide you with the level of legal representation necessary to seek the help you need.
- Government Fraud and Whistleblower Claims – When businesses and contractors defraud the federal government by cutting corners, inflating costs or avoiding taxes, it costs everyone. If you have evidence of fraud committed against the federal government, don’t be afraid to stand up for what’s right.
- JUUL Lawsuit – JUUL Labs is facing intense scrutiny for marketing its e-cigarette product as a safer alternative to smoking. Many people have purchased JUUL vaporizers based on this faulty information, and are now suffering from smoking-related issues they were not expecting, including “popcorn lung.” CHASENBOSCOLO is investigating JUUL lawsuit claims and are prepared to help you hold the company accountable for what its done.
- Life Insurance Company Fraud – If you or a loved one were recently notified that your life insurance costs or premiums are increasing dramatically, your insurance company may be making you pay for its business mistakes. Our life insurance fraud lawyers are ready to review your policy increase and help protect your legal rights.
- Maritime and Longshore Injuries – From inclement weather to unseaworthy vessels, sailors, longshoremen and other maritime employees face a variety of safety hazards on the job—on or off the water. If you need help getting federal benefits after a maritime or longshore injury, our Maryland lawyers will do everything we can to get your claim approved.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Discovering that your loved one is suffering nursing home abuse or neglect can be devastating. Our nursing home abuse lawyers are licensed to prosecute nursing home abuse and elder neglect cases in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., and we’re here to protect your loved one’s rights to safe, respectful and dignified care.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Property owners, city governments and property management companies have an obligation to keep their premises safe. If you slipped and fell due to unsafe conditions in Maryland, Virginia or Washington, D.C., our slip and fall lawyers have the experience to build a strong claim on your behalf.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal cord injuries can cause permanent disabilities, loss of income and the need for lifelong medical care. If you suffered a spinal cord injury, you shouldn’t trust the insurance company to place a fair value on your claim. Our spinal cord injury lawyers can calculate the full value of your claim and help get you the money you need to support yourself after your accident.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I afford help from a lawyer?
Yes, you can afford help from a Lawyer that Cares. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we have the No Fee Guarantee® — a promise that you won’t pay attorney’s fees unless we win or settle your case.
Will I have to go to court?
Not every case goes to court. Your case may be settled outside of court if the insurance company offers you a fair settlement and if you decide to take the offer. If the insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement offer, it may be in your best interest to go to court.
We know it can be hard to find information you can trust after an accident. At CHASENBOSCOLO, we’re here to answer your questions. We promise to listen to you, fight for you, and to always put your interests first. Visit our personal injury FAQ to learn steps you should take after an accident, what you can expect during the claims process and how hiring an attorney can help protect your rights.
How CHASENBOSCOLO Can Help You
It’s the mission of our law firm to get you the benefits you need. We have the resources and the staff to take on any size case, and we always make it a priority to give our clients a personal experience and the highest quality customer service. Since 1986, we’ve been fighting injustice, and we’re dedicated to standing up for our clients’ rights regardless of their ability to pay.
We’re proud to offer a No Fee Guarantee® on our services, which means that you won’t owe us an attorney fee unless we get you money for your claim. It’s our goal to give you the peace of mind you need to relax and focus on recovering while we handle all the legal work.
Our Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., personal injury lawyers will always take the time to get to know you. We’ll listen to your case, plan a solution and explain how we’re going to fight for you every step of the way. That’s because we always put our clients’ needs first. Contact us 24/7 by calling us at (301) 220-0050 or by filling out our free online form, and get started on your free and confidential consultation!