Benjamin T. Boscolo
When you speak with Ben for even a few minutes, it’s impossible to ignore his energy. His enthusiasm comes both from his roles as Attorney, Chief Executive Officer, and Owner at CHASENBOSCOLO, and, more importantly, his passion for people. When it comes to his clients, he is a trial lawyer whose sole focus is on fighting for his client’s rights. Ben cannot tolerate a world where working men and women are not treated fairly by the legal system. Ben and the CHASENBOSCOLO team believe in better. They work tirelessly to hold wrongdoers accountable and help their clients overcome troubles.
Ben was taught the importance of the right way to earn respect at a young age by his grandfathers - one of whom immigrated from Italy and the other who was a mechanical engineer. Throughout his life, he’s seen firsthand how people in power take advantage of honest, hard working men and women. Ben is thankful the skills his education and experience have helped develop. He believes he is obligated to use these skills to fight for those of us who are stepped on and bullied. This uncompromising integrity and commitment to clients has allowed him to help grow the firm from one lawyer to more than thirty lawyers. Practicing law is more than just verdicts and settlements—Ben fights for true change. He works to make sure that not only his clients’ rights—but just as importantly the rights of others—are protected for years to come.
In each cases he handles, Ben demonstrates a commitment to pursuing justice for us all. For example, he once represented an injured truck driver who was denied workers’ compensation benefits on the ground that he was a sub-contractor and not an employee of the company. The truck driver initially lost his case. Ben could not imagine giving up on his client.He and his team faced the challenge by appealing to the highest court in the District of Columbia, where they won. CHASENBOSCOLO's efforts not only got the truck driver the benefits he needed to care for his family, but also expanded the coverage of the workers’ compensation law to protect more of men and women who work in the District of Columbia. As a consequence of fighting for his client Ben protected the rights of men and women who work in the District of Columbia.Ben fights for his clients and their families in areas of the law such as:
- Workers' Compensation – DC and VA
- Defense Base Act
- Product Liability/Defective Products
- Premise Liability
- Hotel Injuries
- Inadequate Security
- Assaults and Sex Assaults
- Church Sex Abuse Cases
- Trucking Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Construction Accidents
- General Personal Injuries/ Auto Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Distracted Driving
- Uber/Lyft Claims
While Ben’s clients remain the focus of his professional life, the single most important thing to him is family. Ben is married and has three children. He is most thankful for the time he gets to spend with his wife and children. One of the happiest of days in his life was when his wife Shari joined the CHASENBOSCOLO family as a trial lawyer.
If you are looking for a trial lawyer who loves fighting for his clients and community, and who treats his clients like family, then Ben Boscolo is the right choice for you.
Our mission and #1 priority at CHASENBOSCOLO is to take care of our clients. Our purpose is to protect our clients and put their interests first. We doing this by talking to our clients and fighting fight for them. Our job is to stand-up to the big corporations and insurance companies who are on the other side of every case where someone is hurt. These companies can outspend our clients, but they cannot outwork the lawyers at CHASENBOSCOLO. CHASENBOSCOLO has spent over three decades carefully building a system to protect our clients by holding wrongdoers accountable and make our communities safer.
When you hire us – you are choosing trial lawyers who will fight without fear for justice and closure. CHASENBOSCOLO has tried over 500 jury trials in the last five years and has recovered more than of $750 million for our clients since 1986.
The simple truth is this: if you are looking for trial lawyers who fight for their client and always put their clients’ interests first, call CHASENBOSCOLO.
- Washington, D.C.
- United States Supreme Court
- Designated Workers Compensation Counsel for NFLPA, MLSPA, PHPA
- Fellow of the Maryland Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the American College of Workers Compensation Lawyers
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Past Chair Maryland State Bar’s Section Counsel on Negligence, Insurance and Workers Compensation
- Past President of Maryland Workers Compensation Educational Association
- Eagle Member of the Maryland Association for Justice
- Co-Dean/Faculty Member, Keenan Trial Institute, 2014-2019
- Maryland, VIrginia and District of Columbia Bar Associations
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Maryland Association for Justice
- District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland State Bar, Section Council on Negligence, Insurance, and Workers’ Compensation
- Super Lawyers 2006-2019
- Martindale Hubbell, AV rated 1996-2019
- "Professional Athletes and the Law of Workers' Compensation : Rights and Remedies". Law of Professional and Amateur Sports
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, MAJ, 2015
- Professional Hockey Players Association Workers’ Compensation Panel Member of the Year; November, 2003
- Washington College of Law Dean's Award for Professional Responsibility, outstanding clinical student; May, 1986
- Lafayette College, B.A.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D.