If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you may have a right to financial compensation. Being involved in an accident can be a difficult and frustrating experience, and navigating the legal system in the wake of an accident can make things even more complicated. An experienced Westminster personal injury lawyer from CHASENBOSCOLO can help to make a strong case for you and help you pursue the compensation you need to move on with your life and provide for yourself and your family.
Have a dedicated and trusted professional on your side. Call the Westminster personal injury lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO now at (301) 220-0050 today for a free, confidential case evaluation.
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer for My Case?
Whether it was an accident involving a motor vehicle, an injury that happened at work, or one caused by a defective product, being injured can be overwhelming. There are a lot of factors to consider, such as what you should do to support your family while you recover from your injuries and how you can begin to move on with your life. The financial damage from an accident can also become a significant issue, as you may not be able to work due to a disability.
An experienced Maryland personal injury lawyer from CHASENBOSCOLO will help you to navigate the often-complex legal process and fight for your rights and against insurance companies who will often try to lowball you when you file a claim.
We will be able to assess your case, help you understand your legal options, and advocate on your behalf to get the compensation you need, in and out of court. In a personal injury case, proving the liability of the other party is the most important factor to recover compensation. Our team of highly experienced personal injury lawyers at CHASENBOSCOLO will use the facts of your situation to build a strong case for obtaining fair compensation from the insurance companies. We will fight to hold those who injured you through their negligent actions liable.
Founded by attorney Barry Chasen in 1986, CHASENBOSCOLO has been dedicated to personalized representation for every client, always putting the client’s interests first. We promise to treat each client like family, and we feel that this emphasis on relationships has led to our success in getting the compensation that our clients need and deserve. With over $750 million recovered since the firm’s founding, CHASENBOSCOLO has a proven track record of success in a wide variety of personal injury cases.
Finally, CHASENBOSCOLO operates on a contingency basis with our No Fee Guarantee, which means that you do not pay attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you. You’ll owe no money upfront. If we don’t obtain money for you, you owe us nothing.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The Westminster personal injury attorneys of CHASENBOSCOLO have experience handling a wide variety of personal injury cases. These cases include:
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Whether it is private property owners or government property, all property managers have a legal obligation to keep their property safe for visitors. Our slip and fall lawyers can help you build a strong claim and hold those who create unsafe conditions liable.
- Bicycle Accidents: Unfortunately, irresponsible drivers and unsafe road conditions can contribute to bicycle accidents. Our team of bicycle accident lawyers will be able to hold negligent drivers accountable for harming you while you’re on your bicycle.
- Auto Accidents: Injuries from car accidents can be devastating and severely disruptive to your life. The team at CHASENBOSCOLO has significant experience dealing with auto accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The road can be a dangerous place for a pedestrian. Drunk and distracted driving can make pedestrians particularly susceptible, and the lack of protection means that the results can be devastating.
- Maritime and Longshore Injuries: Here in Maryland, we are lucky to have many maritime industries. However, workers in these industries can be subjected to unsafe working conditions, both on and off the water. If you need assistance in obtaining federal benefits after a maritime-related injury, the personal injury lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO can help you make the best claim possible.
- Workplace Accidents: Workplace injuries can create a major headache even after you recover from your initial injuries. Worker’s comp claims can often be delayed, reduced, or denied altogether, leaving workers out in the cold and paying for medical care and taking care of living expenses on their own. Our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you navigate the claims process and get you back on your feet.
- Products Liability: Defective products can harm us in a number of ways, whether through their design, poor manufacturing, or faulty advertising. These defects can lead to serious injury or worse. The defective products lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO have experience holding corporations accountable for their negligent actions.
- Dog Bites: A dog bite can cause physical injuries such as tears or internal bleeding, as well as mental trauma and scarring. Our dog bite lawyers have experience handling many cases of dog bites in the Westminster area and will help fight for the compensation you need to cover all your bite-related losses.
- Drug Injuries: Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies are not always completely forthcoming about the risks that can come with taking certain drugs. When these companies choose to put profits over the safety of those who are looking for medical treatment, serious injuries can occur. The drug injury lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO can fight on your behalf against big pharma to get the compensation that you need after being injured by a drug.
Even if you do not see your type of case listed here, the Westminster personal injury attorneys of CHASENBOSCOLO have experience with a wide variety of cases. During our free case evaluation, we can discuss the details of your case and advise you about your legal options and how we can help.
Call CHASENBOSCOLO Today for a Free Case Evaluation
In the aftermath of an accident, you have a lot to think about. Potential lost wages, taking care of family, and recovering from your injuries, as well as a mounting pile of medical bills, may be causing you to worry. All of these factors can be grounds for recovering compensation from the responsible parties. Bringing these parties to justice and getting the compensation you need while giving your case personalized attention is the goal of the Westminster personal injury lawyers of CHASENBOSCOLO.
If you have been injured in an accident in the Westminster, MD area that was someone else’s fault, you need experienced representation on your side. Give CHASENBOSCOLO a call today at (301) 220-0050 for a free initial consultation. We are here to help.