Info You Should Know
- ChasenBoscolo Wins Fight For Injured Workers In The District Of Columbia
Ben Boscolo ,
- ChasenBoscolo Encourages Congress to protect the health and welfare of the American public
- Trial Teams At Work
- Hero Client Initiative
- Crisis Resources
- Being Safe On Virginia Roads During Coronavirus And What To Do If Injured
- Remedies for Economic Effect of Judicial System Closure
- Choice of Jurisdiction in a Workers’ Compensation Claim
- Safety Never Takes a Snow Day: How to protect yourself and your loved ones during winter storms
- What you don’t know CAN hurt you
Shaketta A. Denson
- Don’t Be the Strong Silent Type: How to Talk to Your Doctor to Ensure Your Rights are Protected Following a Work-Injury
- A Worker’s Guide to Navigating Longshore and Maritime Workers’ Compensation Law
- What is My Case Worth and How is it Determined?
- Anatomy of a Work Injury Through the Eyes of a Lawyer That Cares
- Results: An Experienced Trial Lawyer’s Understanding of Brain Injuries in Personal Injury and Sports Injury Cases Takes Care of the Client
- Authorization Denied: When Health Insurance Becomes a Barrier to Treatment
- The Life-Changing Impacts of Injuries
- When It Happens In Your Town: What Survivors of Mass Shooting Events Should Know About Their Rights
- Contributory Negligence and Slip and Fall Cases: Why Your Fall May be Your Fault
Shari C. Boscolo
- Protecting the Shield: Where the NFL Got Authority to Suspend Ezekiel Elliott and Why It Took So Long
- Crash Victims Matter: Understanding the Role of Law Enforcement After a Collision
- Returning to Work After an On-the-Job Injury
- Easy Rider: Contributory Negligence & The Motor Vehicle Collision Recovery Act of 2016
- A Voice to Be Heard
- What’s a Companion Case at ChasenBoscolo?
- I was just injured on the job in Virginia. What should I be doing right now?
- Virginia Personal Injury Claims: The Process and Why It’s Important
- After the Fall: Collecting the Best Evidence After a Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall
- Safe Housing: The Intersection of Negligence and Sanctuary
Shaketta A. Denson
- Why Your Car Insurance Sucks, and What You Can Do About It
- The Recipe for Successful Appeals: How ChasenBoscolo Approaches Appealing Cases to Ensure Justice for All
- Safety Never Takes a Snow Day: How to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones During Winter Storms
- Duels Over Dual Employment: What happens when I am injured at work, but I have two jobs?
- Work Injuries: How Did I Get Here?
- What is a bad faith claim?
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers: The Social Justice of Workers’ Compensation
- The Case for Attorney-Led Voir Dire in Maryland and DC
Michael D. Reiter
- Beyond the Criminal Case: How Civil Lawsuits Help Sexual Assault Survivors Find Justice
- Is the American Dream dying for the millions of workers in this country?
- What is Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
- Concussions and Brain Injuries in Car Wrecks, Falls and Sports Injuries
- What is an underdog?