Practicing law since 1988, Tom Teodori is a shareholder at CHASENBOSCOLO. He works to protect the rights of individuals with negligence and personal injury claims and has successfully pursued a variety of case types, such as catastrophic injury, construction and workplace injuries, airplane, bus and train injuries, product liability claims, wrongful death and medical product injury.
Tom’s success stems from his meticulous and organized approach to building cases and his drive to win. He is committed to treating clients with courtesy and respect to help ensure just compensation for their life-changing injuries.
Tom has tried approximately 80 jury trials in the District of Columbia and Maryland, and he has successfully argued cases in their respective appellate courts, resulting in several reported decisions from the Maryland Court of Special Appeals. Tom has also tried thousands of workers’ compensation claims and hundreds of Social Security disability claims. Outside of the courtroom, he has lectured on negligence and workers’ compensation issues for attorney groups and businesses.
Tom is married with four children. He participates in many different community initiatives, coaches ice hockey and has attended thousands of his kids’ hockey, lacrosse, soccer, rugby and other ball games throughout North America.
- District of Columbia
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- District of Columbia Super Lawyer
- Maryland Super Lawyer
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The Nation’s Top One Percent of Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- University of Massachusetts (Amherst), B.A., cum laude
- The Catholic University of America, J.D.