Maryland Workers’ Compensation Resources
We’ve created this list of workers’ compensation resources to help injured and disabled victims just like you learn more about workers’ compensation laws.
- Kids’ Chance of Maryland – If you’re disabled because of an on-the-job injury, your children may be eligible to receive a scholarship through the Kids’ Chance of Maryland, a nonprofit organization developed by volunteers throughout the state.
- Maryland Department of Labor – Use this website from Maryland Occupational Safety and Health to file a workplace safety complaint and research safety laws in the state.
- Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission – Find out general information on workers’ compensation in Maryland, including frequently asked questions, who can file a claim and which benefits are available.
- Mayo Clinic: Back Pain at Work – Learn tips to safely perform manual labor that includes heavy lifting and repetitive movements—two of the most common causes of workplace injuries.
- The United States Department of Labor Office of Workers’ Compensation – Read about the workers’ compensation programs offered by the federal government.
For additional workers’ compensation resources, feel free to contact our legal team 24/7, and we’ll be ready and willing to address any questions or concerns you may have during your difficult time.