Maryland Car Accident Resources
At CHASENBOSCOLO, our Maryland car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping car accident victims any way we can. That’s why we’ve put together this list of resources to help you get your life back on track after an auto accident.
- Maryland Highway & Traffic Information – This first one on the list of accident resources allows you to view up-to-the-minute traffic reports for all of Maryland’s major highways and interstates to avoid accidents, as well as find out about road closures and detours throughout the state.
- Maryland Insurance Administration – This next one on the list of accident resources will allow you to file a complaint about your insurance company, search for information about different insurance providers, and read tips about purchasing auto insurance using this state agency website.
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) – Here, you can visit this Maryland Department of Transportation website to find local driver testing centers, update your driver’s license, renew your vehicle registration and more.
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Laws – Also on the list of accident resources is this website, where you can request a copy of the Maryland Vehicle Law book to learn about motor vehicle laws and related statutes.
- MVA Rookie Driver Program – Prepare your teen or new driver for life behind the wheel with these safety tips, driver education manuals and practice tests for obtaining a driver’s license.
- National Motor Vehicle Title Information System – Check your vehicle’s title to learn about its history—including previous owners, traffic violations and any accidents the vehicle may have been involved in.
At CHASENBOSCOLO, Maryland car accident lawyers will always take the time to get to know you. We’ll listen to your case, plan a solution and explain how we’re going to fight for you every step of the way. That’s because we always put our clients’ needs first. Contact us at (301) 220-0050, or online by clicking here.