An accomplished attorney, Gerald Herz has practiced law for nearly six decades and has worked at CHASENBOSCOLO for almost two decades. Gerald was inspired to become an attorney by his cousin, who had his own law practice.
He enjoys helping aggrieved clients get justice and satisfaction, and his personal and professional motto is to always do the right thing. Gerald’s most memorable professional accomplishment was serving his country as a judge advocate in the USAF Strategic Air Command.
Gerald was born in New York City and raised in the South Bronx. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Panel Attorney for The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- Workers’ Compensation Panel Attorney for The Professional Hockey Players’ Association (PHPA)
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.