Tom Teodori: I’m Tom Teodori, one of the owners of ChasenBoscolo. I get a lot of personal satisfaction out of helping people. We are, in fact, Lawyers that Care. So a lot of my job responsibilities at this point in time with the size of our law firm is managerial, but I’m still actively involved in representing clients as well, and that’s where I get my real satisfaction. Being able to help people through a difficult time in their life, holding other people accountable and responsible for the harms and injuries that they caused our clients and making sure that our clients get a fair shake with the insurance company—which they otherwise may not get. When I’m not practicing law or engaged in work activities, I live probably an equally active lifestyle. I have four children that are incredibly active. For the past 12 or 13 years, I’ve coached ice hockey. My wife and I are both pretty active people. We live an active lifestyle. When you come into our office, you’re going to receive a warm welcome. We are going to take the time to get to know our clients. We are going to take the time to explain the process to them. What does it mean to be a Lawyer that Cares? It means that we are going to do everything within our power to make sure that your rights are protected.
- District of Columbia
Professional Associations & Honors
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- District of Columbia Super Lawyer
- Maryland Super Lawyer
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The Nation’s Top One Percent of Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- University of Massachusetts (Amherst), B.A., cum laude
- The Catholic University of America, J.D.